Monday 4 June 2012

The next couple of months

The next couple of months things where very tuff for me and my son to get used to our new way of life. No heating, No outings out like normal family's due to the heat and our regular source of heat was the hair dryer as Beth could not feel the heat. for months me and my son was very ill i had continuous tonsillitis and cheast infections and my son was always full of a cold and had very bad chest infections, due to my sons epilepsy he has a lower immune system than other children. We was regular visitors to my doctors but it was not for Bethany for once. I felt awful i was making one child better but the other one worse it was completely out of my hands 


The creams worked for a while and then it was no longer sunny so things where a little easier but colder. if she would have a reaction to something that was it we were back to square one and sadly enough its a reoccurring thing . one minute beth will be sore and itcy  (as above) and sometimes she would be a happy little girl. it felt like all my hard work creaming her every hour and giving her medication during the day and night was wasted. Eventually we knew things would change on a daily basis and to never expect to see her in the same condition you did before. i imagine life for my litle girl has been hard for her but her family love her dearly

No comments:

Post a Comment